Labels

Causes (1) Cricket (15) Food and Drink (6) Investing (2) Movies (1) Phase 1 (14) Random (12) Startups (3)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Domain registration..

Its a bit (thats it?) silly trying something on your own at times. One of my theories (& I have no idea if it is right or no) is to obtain little (even tiny) wins to gain momentum. Similarly, I also like the odd not-over-researched decision - all in the interest of gaining momentum. Time will tell whether it is the right thing to do. But I am surely using it as a way to make calls. Having given all this preview, today is the day I blocked my domain name on net4 domains. Hopefully, the stuff to be sold on the domain will do much better than I hope !:) More on the service levels from net4 as I figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment